Upcoming Dates to Note
- NETA Personal Trainer Certification Workshops early registration discount due June 10 ($60 savings) – Registration open till event July 13.
- New group fitness class session begins Monday June 10. Sign up today with online registration or at members service desk for your favorite youth, adult, or aquatic class
- Free Senior Social activities June 28 at 1:00pm
- Youth (ages 4-11), Adult, and Over 40 Basketball Programs registration due by July 5 with programs starting July 8.
- Red Cross Blood Drive, Friday July 26 from 9:00a to 2:00p
- 4 Mile Trail Race is Sunday, Sept 29. Registration is now open.
School’s Out for the Summer
Check out these youth programs for the summer while schools it out
- Summer Day Camp for ages 5-12. Camp hours 6am to 6pm Monday – Friday. Program runs May 28 – August 11.
- Y Time Summer Incentive program for ages 7-18. Simply track your time spent at the Y for prizes and awards. Program runs May 28 – August 11
- Youth Basketball coming in July for ages 4-11. Registration open now through July 5.
- Youth Fitness Classes New session schedule for June 10-July 27. Classes schedule to include Creative Movement, Jazz & Ballet, and Hip Hop
- Youth Swim Lessons for beginners and intermediate swimmers. Half hour lessons on M/W for 4 weeks. New session begins June 3.
A Letter from the CEO to the Y Members and Guest
This past March, the Owen County Family YMCA celebrated ten years in our facility on the West side of Spencer. Soon after that, on May 1st, I completed my first year as CEO. I took a few moments to reflect on our YMCA …..read more